Our mission is to help increase awareness of important causes by collaborating with individuals, companies, and institutions committed to the same goals.  

As a corporate affiliate, our goal at HGS is to support the Susan G. Komen- Maryland efforts towards awareness and prevention of breast cancer. We will be focusing our company's efforts towards campaigning our "Turn the Lights Out...on Breast Cancer" throughout the month of October in support of this important cause.

To participate, we first request that you spread the message about our campaign to your friends, family, and/or any other organization(s) you may be involved in or know of that would .

And with our custom Hydrodipped Pink Ribbon designed Light switch cover, you can also show your support in joining our campaign by purchasing one(or more).  

As part of annual campaign we are looking for you to turn a light out, wherever you may be, to symbolize our unity towards finding solutions against this disease. This could be done even without purchasing our light switch cover.  

On October 26, 2014 at 6:00PM, we are asking everyone to "Turn the Lights Out..." for one-minute(6.00PM to 6:01PM) to symbolize everyone's support to fighting the battle against this disease. 

Please help support our efforts and participate in our 1st Annual "Turn the Lights Out....on Breast Cancer" campaign!

Proceeds Distribution Disclaimer:

At HydroGraphic Solutions, we believe in being completely transparent as to how proceeds from any of our campaigns are distributed. We are proud to announce that 100% of ALL HGS event raffles and donations received will go directly to the Susan G. Komen- MD organization. And 25% of ALL HGS product proceeds are donated back to the Susan G. Komen- MD organization. The remaining 75% of HGS product proceeds are allocated to cover event costs to include marketing, supplies, food, fees, etc. as well as support future "Turn the Lights out..." events and/or programs. 

Join us on October 25th-26th for our FREE weekend event! For more info, click here. 


Show your support by purchasing an exclusive HGS Pink Ribbon HydroDipped Light Switch Cover and/or T-Shirt. And if you prefer, you can also provide a monetary donation. Click here for more info


Here are few FREE ways you can participate in helping this cause:

Spread the message of our campaign to your friends, family, and/or any other organization(s) you may be involved in or know of and request their support.

- Utilize social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.

- Explore our site to learn more about the campaign and find links to our affiliates for more information about breast cancer, resources, and events you may be able to participate in.

- Inquire about starting a campaign in your area to benefit your local Komen affiliate and respective partners

- Encourage others to donate

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. While most people are aware of breast cancer, many forget to take the steps to have a plan to detect the disease in its early stages and encourage others to do the same. 

Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide and the second-most common cancer overall. In 2014, an estimated 232,030 cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S. alone. So no matter who you are or where you live, understanding breast cancer is important. But the most important thing to know is this: a diagnosis is not a death sentence. Breast cancer can be treated. - See more